Nyingtri Travel Guide
Nyingchi (also Nyingtri or Linzhi), which means "Throne of the Sun" in Tibetan, is a prefecture in southwest Tibet Autonomous Region, where the Himalayas and the Nyainqentanglha Mountains extend from west to east, like two huge parallel dragons, to join the Hengduan Mountains in the east. Located at an average elevation around 3,100 meters, it enjoys a moist weather and a beautiful natural scene.
Nyingchi is also called “the Switzerland of Tibet” and “the Jiangnan of Tibet” (Jiangnan means the fertile and prosperous area in the south of the Yangtze). Nyingtri is a fantastic place with charming natural scenery, like green mountain slopes, snow-capped peaks and crystal-clear rivers, as well as the Yarlung Zangbo Grand Canyon.
Nyingchi tourist attractions consist of many splendid scenic sites which are made by the power of the nature. You can spend a leisure time by losing yourself in this charming place.View Details
Nyingchi travel advice offers tourists all aspects of travel tips to Nyingchi, like the best travel time, dinning, accommodation, transportation, shopping, currency exchange and so on.View Details
Dining in Nyingchi tells tourists what to eat in Nyingchi where tourists cannot only enjoy traditional Tibetan food, but also some local food specialties, like chicken soap cooked by stone pot.View Details
Hotels in Nyingchi offer perfect facilities. Most favorable hotels in Nyingchi are based in Bayi Town. The hotels in Nyingtri are surely comfortable and up to your taste and standard.View Details
Nyingchi maps and prefecture gives tourists an overview of Nyingchi. In this case, tourists can get a clear idea about where they are and where they want to go in the lowest prefecture of Tibet.View Details
Photos of Nyingchi is a collection of pictures reflecting Nyingchi people's daily life, Nyingchi city scape, Nyingchi's landscape and landmarks, as well as carefully selected tourists' pictures.View Details
Nyingchi, also known as the eastern part and the lowest part of Tibet, is a ideal place to start the trip in whole Tibet. You will not suffer from high altitude while enjoying pleasant climate and stuning view there.View Details
Recommended Tour Itineraries in Nyingchi Prefecture
Nyingchi Prefecture is the lowest land in Tibet with breathtaking natural scenery. Every tourist who has come Nyingchi will never forget what they have seen. Tibet Vista provides more than 10 tour packages including these tourist attractions in Nyingchi Prefecture at the best price.
Popular Nyingchi Tour Deals
- 8 Days Tibet Amazing Forest and Mountains Tour Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Nyingchi
- 10 Days Eastern Tibet Tour to Explore the Natural Beauty Nyingtri - Lhasa
- 12 Days Tibet Tour to the Historical Sites along the Brahmaputra River Lhasa- Nyingchi - Tsedang- Shigatse- Lhasa
- 12 Days Hongkong to Tibet Travel through Nyingchi with Low Altitude Hongkong - Chengdu - Leshan - Pomi - Ranwo - Basumtso - Lhasa (Namtso) - Hongkong
- 21 Days Cycling Tour from Tibet to Shangrila Yunnan Lhasa - Medrok - Gunkar - Gongbu - Jiangda - Basomtso lake - Bayi - Bome - Ranwo lake - Basu - Bangda - Zuogong - Mangkang - Yanjing - Shangarila
- 23 Days Cycling Tour from Chengdu via Sichuan Tibet Highway Chengdu - Kangding - Litang - Mangkang - Bayi - Lhasa