Tibet Vista - Tibet Travel Information and Tibet Tours
About Tibet Vista
Our Clients' Latest Feedback
- Joh...1 tourists from Canada, booked 4 Days Lhasa City Small Group Tour starting on 2016-09-16
- Vac...1 tourists from United States, booked 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp Small Group Tour starting on 2016-10-08
- Pen...1 tourists from United Kingdom, booked 15 Days Kailash Pilgrimage Small Group Tour starting on 2017-06-14
- Mar...1 tourists from United States, booked 4 Days Lhasa City Small Group Tour starting on 2016-09-16
- Car...6 tourists from United States, booked 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp Small Group Tour starting on 2016-10-01
Private Tibet Tour Itineraries
- Western Tibet Kailash Discover the most sacred mountain in Asia.
- Tibet Trekking Tour Mountain treks in Tibet with professional local Tibetan trekking Guides.
- Tibet Railway Travel Experience the world's highest railway scenery by train travel to Tibet.
- Family Package Tours Tibet tours for family vacation with young kids
- Luxury & Deluxe Tours Luxury vacation and Self-Drive Tours to Tibet for our VIPs
- Tibetan Festivals Tours Tours for particular Tibetan festivals activities.
- China and Tibet Tour Travel in China includes a tour to Tibet.
- Tibet and Nepal Tour Travel in three Himalaya countries: Tibet, Nepal and Bhutan
- Tibet Culture Tour Travel to best cultural destinations in Tibet, Lhasa, Tsedang and Shigatse.
- Tibet Bike Tour Experience the most challenging mountain bike rides on the roof of the world.
Tibet Travel Information
- Best Time to Visit Tibet
- How to Get to Tibet
- Tibet Weather
- Mount Everest Weather
- Where is Tibet
- Tibet Map
- Tibet Railway
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Chinese Visa for Tibet
- Plan a Trip to Everest Base Camp
- High Altitude Sickness
- Everest Travel FAQ
- Money and Currency
- Tibetan Food
- What to Pack
- Advice for Trekking in Tibet
- Top Tourist Attractions
- Tibet Tour Cost
- Photography in Tibet
- Shopping in Tibet
- Hotels in Tibet
- Flights to Tibet
- Roads in Tibet
- Etiquette and Taboos
- Is it safe to travel to Tibet？
Tibet Travel Videos
- The Jokhang Temple
- Food and Resturants in Tibet
- Explore Lhasa
- Two Days Tour to Shigatse
- Tibetan Thangka Painting
- Plan a trip to Namtso Lake
- Travel from Lhasa to Mount Kailash Tibet
- Travel to Mount Everest from Lhasa
- Safety Travel and High Altitude Sickness
- How to Get to Tibet
- Local People and Language
- Find a Meditation Place in Lhasa
- How to Reduce High Altitude Sickness Symptoms
Things You Can’t Afford to Miss
Himalayan World-class Trekking
There are several world-class trekking routes in Himalayas areas: Tingri to Everest Base Camp, Everest Base Camp to Advanced Base Camp via Rongpuk Glacier…
In Tibet, there are various high-altitude lakes with turquoise water, Whether sacred or pure natural beauty, the stunning scenery will definitely take your breath away.
Scenic Railway Ride to Lhasa
No more exciting experience can you enjoy than having a ride on the Tibet Railway. The ride will gradually unveil the beauty of Tibet and take you into the mysterious kingdom...
Cycling in Tibet
Long-distance cyclists are frequent sight on the roads of Tibet, especially along the Friendship Hwy and through eastern Tibet. The mild and short-distance cycling program around Lhasa is very easy to organize with us.
Hardly can one find a better place than Tibet to take photos in China. Its diverse topography, alpine climate, rare wildlife and mysterious religion can cater to virtually the needs of photographers …
Tibetans Nomad live in northern Tibet and raise yaks and other livestock in the wild grassland. In summer, they migrate to the grassland and set up moving houses,travelling with their yaks until the onset of winter...
Day Tours in Lhasa
What's special in Lhasa? Our Tibetan tour guides who were born and grew up in Lhasa will take you to major and unique tourist attractions with Tibetan characteristics in Lhasa. …
Yak Butter Tea
Tibetan butter tea is the most typical Tibetan beverage. People spend their leisure time in the traditional tea house and you can mingle with locals while sipping the Tibetan delicacy..
Tibet Travel Guide by Regions
- Lhasa, the capital city of Tibet, is located at an altitude of 3658 meters and at the bottom of a small basin surrounded by mountains and rivers. It is dotted with tourist attractions to visit and it normally takes at least a week or so to visit all these scenic spots both inside and outside Lhasa…
- Shigatse serves as the Central Tibet's second-largest city and the capital of Sigatse Prefecture. Several major trekking routes can be found in this region, including the route to Mt. Everest Base Camp, to Gama Valley,etc.The 1300km Friendship Hwy between Lhasa and Kathmandu in Nepal runs through Shigatse and bridges Tibet's most important monasteries and tourist attractions...
- Nyingchi is in western Tibet with lowest altitude and pleasant weather all year round. It also called “the Switzerland of Tibet” because of its charming natural scenery combined with snow-capped mountains and dense forest.
- Ngari prefecture in northwestern Tibet is situated at an elevation of 4,500 meters above sea level. It's the place where the Himalayas, the Gangdise, the Kunlun Mountains meet, and the home of Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar.
- Lhokha(Shannan) is reputed as "the cradle of Tibetan Civilization" and located at the middle and lower reaches of Yarlung Zangbo River,where renowned monasteries and palaces, beautiful lakes, and peaceful river valleys constitute the distinct landscapes.
- Chamdo Prefecture is situated in eastern Tibet, along the Sichuan-Tibet Highway connecting Sichuan and Tibet. Chamdo is also known for the ancient Tea-Horse Road (South Silk Road)...
- Nagchu is the largest prefecture of Tibet. It has the vast Qiangtang grassland, breathtaking Lakes and ancient monasteries. Nagchu also has rich resources of wildlife and alpine vegetation.