15 Days Saga Dawa Kailash Pilgrimage – Lhasa, Shigatse, EBC, Saga, Lake Manasarovar and Mt. Kailash
The festival of Saga Dawa marks the enlightenment of Sakyamuni, and occurs on the full moon day of the fourth Tibetan month. The festival is expected to last a month, during which a sizable number of pilgrims will turn out to celebrate it by staging various religious events, the most attractive of which is the circling around Mt. Kailash for worship. And this event is the most sacred way to show their deepest respect to Buddhism. At that time, not only can you see solemn Buddhist activities like chanting, dancing and playing religious instruments, and worship, etc. Tourists may have a chance to watch the Kailash Kora (circling around religious sites ) and join Tibetans to pray, offer tips to the poor, and tour monasteries, etc.
If you are planning to travel to eastern Tibet, Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarovar, you are suggested to visit there during the Saga Dawa festival(The fourth month of Tibetan calendar, to memorize the birth, death and enlightenment of Sakyamuni ), the most important and grandest religious event in Tibet.
Tibetan Travel Guru,  Kunga
Price Quotation: 2150 US$ per person
Discount: 3 travelers or more book the tour at the same time(5% off)
1.Tibet Entry Permit, Alien's travel Permit, Military Area Entry Permit, etc.
2.Comfortable Tourist Vehicle althrough the trip.
- 2 - 5 pax, tourist mini van.
- 6 - 12 pax, 19 to 22 seats tourist bus.
- above 12 pax, 33 seats tourist.
3. Admission fee of All tourist sites listed in Itinerary
4. Professional Tibetan English speaking tour guide
5. Travel Agency Service Charge
6. Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance
7. All Accommodation
- Comfortable Class(3-star Lodging),standrad twin room with private bath room in Lhasa and Shigatse
- Poor Guest House at remote towns.
8. Trekking service: Tents or local guest houses, Yaks and Yak porters to suport the trekking, meals during trekking.
1. Lunches and Dinners beyond 3 days trekking at Mount Kailash.
2. Tips to driver and tour guide, 3-5 USD/day.
3. Chinese Visa