Having a tibet tour may have long been a dream in your mind. And tibet is really a pretty good place worth traveling. However, as tibet is the highest region in the world, traveling there can be fantastic as well as challenging. And what you should know is that there are certain people who can not travel to tibet.
The doctors and experts tell us that people with certain diseases are not supposed to travel to tibet:
1. People with all kinds of organic heart diseases, severe arrhythmia or resting heart rate over 100per minute, high blood pressure II or above, all kinds of blood diseases and cranial vascular diseases.
2. People with chronic respiratory system diseases, medium degree of obstructive pulmonary diseases or above, such as bronchus expansion, emphysema and so on.
3. People with diabetes mellitus which is not controlled properly, hysteria, epilepsia and schizophrenia.
4. People with bad cold, upper respiratory tract infections, and body temperature above 38℃ or below 38℃ while the whole body and the respiratory system have obvious symptoms, are not recommended to travel to tibet until they're ok.
5. People who were diagnosed to have high altitude pulmonary edema, high altitude cerebral edema, high altitude hypertension with obvious increase of blood pressure, high altitude heart diseases and high altitude polycythemia.
6. High risk pregnant women.
Check the above diseases, and if you don't have any one of them, then you're safe to travel to tibet.
The topic of your question