Taking a Tibet train to Lhasa can be considered as one of the world's top railroad travels. Passing through the world’s highest-altitude railway, you can not only appreciate the landscape changes from Xining to Lhasa, but also enjoy the life onboard a Tibet train, the only train equipped with the oxygen supply system in the world.
Since the “road to heaven” attracts thousands of tourists from home and abroad, it is always hard to get a Tibet train ticket, especially in July, August, and early October.
Over the last decades, we, Tibet Vista, have made thousands of customers fulfill their dreams of traveling to Tibet by train. Not only do we have a good relationship with the train ticket office, but also have local cooperators in major gateway cities, like Chengdu, Xining, Beijing, Shanghai, etc. Together with guaranteed Tibet Permit application service and qualified Tibet tour arrangement, we are confident to best make your Tibet dream come true.
Tibet Vista Train Tour Services
- Help you book Tibet train ticket to and from Lhasa.
- Offer high quality service of Tibet Train Tours Package.
- Offer FREE Tibet train information and train travel consolation.
- Help you book train tickets among other cities in China.
- Offer long-distance China tours by train.
- ANSWER any questions or requirements about China Tibet Trains.
Trains to Tibet from Cities of China Mainland (2022)
Find out the best Tibet train tour route for you:
- Beijing to Lhasa Train
- Shanghai to Lhasa Train
- Chengdu to Lhasa Train
- Xining to Lhasa Train
- Guangzhou to Lhasa Train
- Chongqing to Lhasa Train
- Xi'an to Lhasa Train
- Lanzhou to Lhasa Train
- Hong Kong to Lhasa Train
- Golmud to Lhasa Train
- Lhasa to Shigatse Train
- Xining to Shigatse Train
- MORE TIBET TRAIN TOUR ROUTES
Most Popular Tibet Train Tour Itinerary Samples
The best places to start a Qinghai-Tibet train journey are from Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Xining or Guangzhou. We picked out the HOT 5 Tibet train itineraries as following. Select your favorite, check more Tibet train tours or just tell us your trip plan.
10 Days Xining and Tibet Natural Scenery Tour by Train
Route: Xining-Qinghai Lake-Lhasa-Namtso-Shigatse-Mt.Everest TourView Details
12 Days Chengdu and Tibet Train Tour
Route: Chengdu-Lhasa-Namtso Lake-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-LhasaView Details
14 Days Mt. Everest Adventure Tour from Beijing by Train
Route: Beijing-Lhasa-Namtso Lake-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-LhasaView Details
11 Days Tibet Train Tour from Shanghai
Route: Shanghai - Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - LhasaView Details
14 Days Kathmandu-Lhasa-Beijing Tour by Train
Route: Kathmandu-Syabrubesi-Gyirong--Shigatse-Gyantse-Lhasa-Xian-BeijingView Details
Tibet Train Facilities & FAQs
Soft-berth sleeper is the first class coach on the Tibet train. It's better to reserve the soft sleepers as the Tibet train journey is really long.More >>
Hard-berth sleeper is the second class coach on the Tibet train. There are 6 beds with 3 levels in a compartment of Hard-berth sleeper.More >>
There are neat bathrooms and sink areas on the Tibet train. On one side is an Asian toilet and on the other side is a Western toilet. More >>
Being warmly considerate on Oxygen supply, Tibet Train offers two sets of Oxygen supply system. There are oxygen supply tube on each cabin for emergency. More >>
A general cook house next to the first class soft-berth sleeper is equipped on each Tibet train and offers passengers 3 meals a day. More >>
- Qinghai Tibet Railway Tibet Railway Map The Railway Scenery Pictures The Railway factsLhasa Railway ExtensionShigatse RailwayNyingchi Railway
- Train Schedule and Price Beijing to Lhasa Train Shanghai to Lhasa Train Chengdu to Lhasa Train Xining to Lhasa TrainChongqing to Lhasa Train Guangzhou to Lhasa Train Xian to Lhasa Train Lanzhou to Lhasa Train Golmud to Lhasa Train Lhasa to Shigatse Train Xining to Shigatse Train
- Tibet Train Facilities Hard-berth Sleeper Soft-berth Sleeper Dining Car Bathroom Oxygen Supply Medical Service Air-conditioning
- Tibet Train FAQs Train Ticket Booking Ticket Classes Food and Meals Luggage Allowed and Forbidden Services and Facilities High Altitude Sickness Security Problems What to PackHow to Board Tibet Train How to Take Tibet Train in Peak Season Is There a High-Speed Train to Tibet from Mainland China?
- Tibet Train Ticket Book Online Tibet Train Ticket Book