Luggage Allowed and Forbidden
1. How Can I check in my luggage when traveling by Tibet Train?
Different from traveling by air, Tibet Train does not provide luggage check-in service. All the luggage you take requires to be carried on by yourself, to put them on top luggage shelf, or under the bottom berth. There are some restrictions for carry-on luggage.
Child (refers to children whose height is shorter than 1.3m): 10kg luggage for each
Adult (common passenger): 20kg
The width, height, length of one piece of luggage is limited within 160cm; the length of luggage in shape of pole is limited within 200cm.The weight of wheel chair of the disable does not included in luggage limitation.
2. Banned objects on the train
- Objects forbidden by the nation or confined to transit;
- Dangerous goods defined by the law, regulation or rules, ammunition or unidentifiable chemicals;
- Animals or any objects impeding public health including extremely odorous objects;
- Objects able to destroy or contaminate the train;
- The norm or weight beyond item 51 of this regulation.