Tell Us your Rough Tibet Travel Ideas,
Our travel guru will suggest you a perfect plan FOR FREE!
Tibet Tour Packages
As the Top Tibet tour operator, Tibet Vista promises to present the ultimate travel experience to world-wide tourists via a galaxy of carefully-engineered tour products. Our quality service begins as our thoughtful travel consultants handle your emails to inquire a customized Tibet tour. And throughout the tour, they will together with our client service manager in Lhasa provide back-up service for you.
All our seasoned Tibetan guides are well-trained and hospitable. They are ready to help your out whenever you have difficulties touring in Tibet. Meanwhile, ensuring a pleasant and safe tour on the extreme plateau is our primary concerns. To that end, we listen to your need and keep improving our tour service and optimize the tour products.
Tibet Small Group Tour (Avg.8.2 persons per group)
Tibet Vista is the first Tibetan company who organizes small group tours in Tibet, with more than 10,000 tourists since 2008. Covering all of the most popular destinations at the flexible quotation from budget to luxury, every group is kept in small size, average 8.2 people, guaranteeing the easy communication and great service between tourist and guide. Fixed departure of around 20 groups per month.
Most Popular Tibet Small Group Tour Programms:
- 4 Days Lhasa Impression Small Group Tour from USD460Lhasa
- 5 Days Lhasa Small Group Tour with Three Major Monasteries from USD560Lhasa
- 5 Days Short Visit to Samye Small Group Tour by Train from USD630Lhasa - Samye Monastery - Brahmaputra Valley - Lhasa
- 5 Days Lhasa and Yamdrok Lake Small Group Tour from USD630Lhasa - Yamdrok Lake - Lhasa
- 6 Days Lhasa and Lake Namtso Small Group Tour from USD750Lhasa - Namtso Lake - Lhasa
- 6 Days Central Tibet Culture Small Group Tour from USD720Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse- Lhasa
- 7 Days Lhasa to Kathmandu Overland Small Group Tour from USD950 Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Kathmandu
- 7 Days Kathmandu to Lhasa Overland Trip with EBC from USD950Kathmandu, Gyirong Port, Tingri, EBC, Shigatse, Gyantse, Lhasa
- 8 Days Central Tibet and Namtso Small Group Tour from USD940Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse-Lhasa-Lake Namtso-Lhasa
- 8 Days Lhasa to Everest Base Camp Small Group Tour from USD850Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Lhasa
- 10 Days Lhasa to EBC and Namtso Lake Small Group Tour by train from USD1180Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Mt. Everest - Namtso - Lhasa
- 15 Days Kailash and Manasarova Tour from USD1780Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - E.B.C - Lake Manasarova - Kailash Trek - Saga - Shigatse - Lhasa
Group Tour Safty & Comfort: *Over 5 years experienced Tibetan tour guide with fluent English; *Oxygen supply & daily health check; *Travel insurance covering altitude sickness and unexpected accident; *Hand-picked restaurants to guarantee food safety.
You should never miss the chance to travel to Lhasa by train from Beijing, Chengdu, Shanghai, Xining to experience the world's highest railway. Tibet Vista provides more than 10 Tibet train travel packages at the best price.
Hot Tibet Train Tour Deals
- 8 Days Classic Tibet Tour from Xining by Train Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse-Lake Namtso
- 11 Days Xining and Tibet Natural Scenery Tour from Shanghai Shanghai - Xining - Qinghai Lake - Lhasa - Shigatse - Mt.Everest - Lhasa
- 13 Days Xining and Tibet Natural Scenery Tour from Beijing Beijing-Xining-Qinghai Lake-Lhasa-Shigatse-Mt.Everest-Lhasa
- 12 Days Chengdu and Tibet Train Tour Chengdu-Lhasa-Namtso Lake-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-Lhasa
- 12 Days Tibet Train Tour from Guangzhou Guangzhou-Lhasa-Namtso Lake-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-Lhasa
- 10 Days Beijing to Kathmandu tour by Train Beijing-Xi'an-Lhasa-Gyantse-Sakya-Mt.Everest-Gyirong-Kathmandu
Enter Tibet from China Main Cities
Travel to Tibet from major cities in China is fairly convenient. You may take train or flight from major cities like Beijing, Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou, Chongqing, etc. Check the classic Tibet tours from major cities in China and customize one that works best for you.
Tibet Tour Ideas by Month
If you already decide to travel Tibet but you're undecided on when to go. Generally, April to October is the best time to visit Tibet, however, the highland presents its charm and beauty every day and every month in our locals view. Our Tibetan travel expert carefully collected the information about highlights, temperature, local festivals and landscape views of every month together with our fixed-departure tour groups available to join.
Tibet Tour by Routes Focus
Tibet Tour by Theme Focus
Tailor-made your Own Tour within 24 hours.
Simply express your tour needs, we’ll customize a trip plan for you. No deposit is required until you are totally satisfied with the trip plan.
Tours departure 365 days a year !Start Customizing Now!