Tips and Advice on Designing Your Own Tibet Tour Itinerary and Estimating Your Tour Expense
In order to meet each traveller's own unique interests and requirements, Tibettravel.Org offers personalized Tibet travel services, including Tibet Private Tours and Group Tours, with different themes, such as Tibet Cultural Tour, Tibet Festival Tour, Tibet Trekking Tour, Tibet Bike Tour, Tibet Train Travel, Tibet Overland Tour, Everest Base Camp Tour, etc. We stand ready to help you to design your own itinerary according to your special requirements. Here are some tips for you to work out a perfect itinerary with reasonable price.
(1) Decide how many days you get to visit Tibet and the date of starting your Tibet tour, which is significant for applying Tibet travel permit for you must enter and exit Tibet within the duration of time listed on your Tibet travel permit.
(2) Decide your focus of travelling to Tibet according our Tibet tour packages by focus or just make a list of the tourist sites you want to visit.
(3) Determine your budget on this trip to Tibet, in other words, do you want a luxury tour or budget tour.
(4) Decide the number of your travel buddies. The more travel buddies, the more money is saved.
(5) Decide what kind of hotel do you wish to stay at, luxury 5 star hotel or economic 3 star hotel or cheap hostel, but out of Lhasa, there is no 5 star hotel. In some remote areas in Tibet, there is only very simple accommodations. Besides, single travelers will need to pay the single supplement.
(6) Decide the way you get to and out of Tibet, by train or by air. During the peak tourism time of Tibet, it is usually hard to get train and air tickets. We can help you to acquire the tickets.
(7) Do not forget to tell us your special requirements, such as vegetarian, not certain meats and other dietary requirements, non-smoking, etc.
If you are ready with the above points, please fill the Tailor-made Tour Inquiry Form to ask a quick quotation.