Photographic Tour in Tibet
Hardly can one find a better place than Tibet to take photos in China. Its diverse topography, alpine climate, rare wildlife and mysterious religion can cater to virtually the needs of photographers. The ambient light on the Qinghai-Tibet plateau changes in every minute and takes on different colors as time goes by. Wherever you are in Tibet, boundless northern grassland, deeply religious and mysterious monasteries, or breathtaking sacred lakes, the constantly changing light cast on every corner of Tibet will prompt you to press the shutter button and quench your thirst for artistic creation. All you need to have is patience and a bit good luck.
What’s special about Tibet?
- Ultimate Alpine Landscape
The diverse geographical wonders promise a mind-blowing journey
- Mysterious Tibetan Buddhism
The centuries-old murals and intriguing religious practice in monasteries draw photographers of all kinds.
- Entrancing Local Custom
Hospitable locals live harmoniously with harsh environment and develop unique customs.
- Unparalleled Artistic Appreciation
Amateur or pro photographer, you will get thrilled by the dazzling sunlight, religious compounds and indigenous locals, etc.
Join a Tibet Small Group Tour for Photography
For portrait, architecture and documentary photographers, this classic 5-day tour of the 5 most prestigious monasteries in Lhasa is something you couldn’t afford to miss. You will be able to closely capture the fervent pilgrims and intriguing life of Tibetan monks in holy Lhasa city.View Detais
This classic 6-day Lhasa to Namtso Lake photography tour promises both 4 must-see Tibetan monasteries in Lhasa with the highlight in visiting mind-blowing Namtso Lake, one of the top three sacred lakes in Tibet. Besides, lofty Nyenchen Thanglha is also a great spectacle.View Detais
Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse-Everest Base Camp-Namtso Lake-Lhasa
This ultimate 10-day photography tour encompasses all the three major highlights of Tibet tour: stunning Himalayan mountains, holy monasteries and sacred alpine lakes. You can gaze at Mt. Everest, turquoise Yamdrok Lake and heavenly Namtso lake, etc. at close distance You will find it hard to stop pressing your shutter button.View Detais
Private Tibet Photography Tour Packages
For passionate photographers, you may customize your photography tour in Tibet. The following three photography tour routes are highly recommended and cover a wide range of highlighted natural wonders and Tibetan Buddhist sites, etc. Our seasoned Tibetan guide will show you the best places to photograph eastern beauty of Tibet and majestic Himalayan scenery, spectacular sacred lakes and divine kora route of holy Mt. Kailash and Manasarovar in Ngari. Imaginably, you will come home with loads of epic photos and divine experience.
Lhasa-Gyantse-Shigatse-EBC-Lake Manasarovar-Kailash Trek -Saga-Shigatse–LhasaView Detais
Lhasa-Tsedang-Gyangtse-Shigatse-Sakya-Gyirong Port-Kathmandu-Nagarkot–PokharaView Detais
Tibet Photography Tour Tips and Advices
- Photographic Guide to Guge Kingdom in Ngari
- Tips for Photography in Tibet
- Tibetan Buddhism Photography
- Portrait Photography in Tibet
- Photograph from Lhasa to Kathmandu
- Starry Night Photography in Tibet
- Tibet Landscape Photography
- Useful Tibet Photography Books
- Tibet Wedding Photography
- Top Ten Places for Stargazers in Tibet
- Advice for Shooting Temples and Palaces
- Tibetan Mastiff Photography
- Basic Knowledge for Photography in Tibet
- Why do We Travel to Tibet to Take Photos?
- Birdwatching Tour Routes in Tibet
- Guide to Mt. Everest Photography
- Best Places to Shoot Potala Palace in Lhasa
- Photographic Guide to Top Three Holy Lakes in Tibet