8 Days Western Sichuan Impression – Small Loop Tour
(KTT008) Chengdu-Hailuogou-Kangding-Danba - Chengdu Tour
Escorted by private guide and vehicle; leave 365 days a year!
Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
This Sichuan Kham Area loop trip starting from Chengdu to Hailuogou, Kangding, Danda and Rilong will show you the 'king of Shu mountains' Gonggar Glacier, beautiful Tagong grassland, the East Alpine-Mt. Siguniang, and the lovely Giant Pandas at Wolong Nature reserve.
At a GlanceDay 1
Arrive in ChengduDay 2
Chengdu - HailuogouDay 3
Hailuogou - KangdingDay 4
Danba Day TourDay 6
Visit Mt. SiguniangDay 7
Depart from Chengdu
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Chengdu
After arriving in Chengdu airport or train station, you will be transferred to your reserved hotel in Chengdu. The rest of the time is free for you to have a good rest. You can enjoy Sichuan opera after dinner.
Stay overnight in Chengdu
Day 2: Chengdu - Hailuogou
Drive to Hailuogou along the Chengdu-Ya'an Highway and through Mt. Erlang tunnel. En route, you can enjoy the scenery along Dadu River. After arriving in Moxi town in the afternoon, you can take a local sightseeing bus to No.3 Camp.
Stay overnight in Hailuogou
Day 3: Hailuogou - Kangding
Get up early to see the sunrise on Gongga Mountain if the weather is clear. Then visit Hailuogou Glacier Park. You can choose to take a walk (2hours) through forest to the view platform, or take a cable car to No.4 Camp to enjoy the splendid sights of glaciers, ice mushrooms, ice pagoda forest, ice waterfalls, ect.
In the late afternoon, drive to Kangding where you can enjoy hot spring.
Stay overnight in Kangding
Day 4: Kangding-Tagong-Danba
Day 5: Danba Day Tour
Enjoy a full day of sightseeing in Danba where you can see beautiful valleys and pretty Jiarong branch Tibetan women. Visit the unique Danba Ancient block towers in Suopo, the Dadu river valley, and the Jiarong branch Tibet people. In the late afternoon, drive to Rilong town, which is famous for Mt. Siguniang.
Stay overnight in Rilong
Day 6: Visit Mt. Siguniang
Day 7: Rilong-Wolong-Chengdu
Day 8: Depart from Chengdu
Transfer to Chengdu airport for your flight to next destination. Tour ends.
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Personal knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide;
- Personal comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on your group size;
- All lodging listed in the itinerary; it’s your decision about the accommodation class: luxury 5-star international hotel, comfortable 4-star hotel, economic 3-star hotel or budget hostel, guesthouse or tent. Please tell us your accommodation preference when submitting the enquiry; we will arrange the best-value hotels for you.
- Domestic flight/train tickets listed in the itinerary;
- All meals listed in the above itinerary;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- First aid kit;
- International flight to and out of China;
- Chinese visa (Note: we could help you with the Chinese visa application, like providing the invitation letter, presenting the hotel or domestic flight reservation copies, etc that you may need. )
- Domestic flight/train not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
6 Days Trekking Mt. Siguniang, the Oriental ALPs Tour
10 Days Litang Horse Racing Festival Tour
10 Days Looking for Shangri-La, the last piece of pure land on the blue planet
11 Days Amazing Western Sichuan Tour
12 Days Jiuzhaigou National Park and Northwest Sichuan Tour
Chengdu-Mt. Siguniang-Danba-Rangtang-Ruo’ergai-Flower lake-Langmusi-Jiuzhaigou-Chengdu
Most Frequently Asked Questions from our Clients
Get Started - 8 Days Western Sichuan Impression – Small Loop Tour