How to Plan a Everest Base Camp Tour
Everest Base Camp in Tibet is one of the top tourist sites in Tibet. Over 60% of travelers would make a tour to EBC when they travel to Tibet. Thus, we would like to share some tips on tour to Everest Base Camp to help travelers plan a wonderful trip to EBC. We have collected comprehensive information about EBC, including its temperature, the best time to EBC, condition and rates of hotels and restaurants at EBC, permits and admission fee to visit EBC, etc. Everything travelers want to know can be found here.
This article briefly introduces the legendary life of Edmund Hillary, the great New Zealand explorer, who reached the top of Mt. Everest with the assistance of his Sharpa guide Tenzing Norgay.
The temperature of Everest Base Camp is very different from that of other places. What to wear at EBC is a huge problem for travelers. Here we can give you some dressing tips if you plan to visit there in the duration of Early May to June.
Traveling to Everest Base Camp (EBC) is no easy thing. You will need strong body, courage and certain permits and certificates needed for traveling to EBC. In one word, you should make full preparation for your Everest Base Camp tour. Then, what to pr
With an altitude of 5200m, Everest Base Camp is generally the highest place common travelers can go. And right because of its extremely high altitude, climate and temperature of Everest Base Camp (EBC) is quite different from that of other places and
Generally, there are two ways to travel to Everest Base Camp (EBC): from China mainland and from Nepal. And if you choose to get to EBC from China mainland, you will pass Lhasa, Shigatse, Tingri, Rongbuk Monastery and finally EBC; then, how to get to
Along with the construction and running of tibet railway, tibet tours, especially, Everest Base Camp Tour, are becoming increasingly popular among both Chinese and foreigners from all over the world. We have already known that Tibet Entry Permit is re
You may know that travel to Tibet can be really fantastic, especially when you choose trekking in Tibet. This paper is about the trekking (bike-riding) strategy for going to the EBC (Tingri to the EBC). This section, Tingri to EBC trekking, can be wa
Hotels along the way from Lhasa to Everest Base Camp, such as guest houses, luxury hotels in Tibet, and five star hotel. But some of the places there are good guest houses but for the foreign travelers,there are not allowed to stay in.
Just a Reminder
Joining in a small group tour is the very BEST way for solo travelers or traveling Tibet on a budget!
As the Pioneer of Tibet Tourism for global tourists since 1984, TIBET VISTA has been the FIRST TOUR OPERATOR of running join-in group tour business in local and with ability of organizing over 5000 visitors a year. For Tibet Vista’s special contribution to Tibet Tourism especially to Mt. Everest Tour, we were the ONLY company awarded by Tibet Tourism Bureau Shigatse “THE EXCELLENT ORGANIZER OF MT. EVEREST TOUR ”in 2015.View our Tibet Small Group Tour
- Everest Base Camp Trip
- Best Time to Travel to Everest Base Camp
- Top 8 Famous Himalayan Mountains in Shigatse
- Dangers Facing Mt.Everest Climbers
- Everest Base Camp Travel Tips
- Edmund Hillary: The First Man to Reach the Top of Mt. Everest
- The Best Way to See Mount Everest
- Post Office at Everest Base Camp
- Dressing Tips for Everest Base Camp (EBC) from Early May to June
- How much does it cost from Lhasa to EBC
- Restaurant around Everest Base Camp
- Is sleeping bag needed for EBC tour?
- Clothing for Everest Base Camp Tour
- How to Get to Everest Base Camp
- What to Pack for Everest Base Camp Tour
- What Documents Do I Need for Everest Base Camp Tour
- Entrance fee of Everest Base Camp
- Climate and Temperature of Everest Base Camp
- How to get to Everest Base Camp (EBC) from Nepal?
- How to Get to the Everest Base Camp from Lhasa?
- Permits and Certificates Needed for Travelling to EBC
- The Best Hotel at Everest Base Camp
- Trekking Strategy (Bike-riding) from Tingri to EBC
- Hotels along the Way from Lhasa to Everest Base Camp
- Plan a Mt Everest Base Camp Tour in Tibet