Guaranteed Tibet Permit for 2020
Benefiting from the favorable policy, Tibet Vista can guarantee you a Tibet Permit. In the past years, we've organized over 80,000 individual travelers and more than 30,000 tour groups with assured permits to Tibet, even during the very difficult period of time in early 2012. Now, we're taking reservations for 2020 Tibet tours. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are planning a trip to Tibet. Click the best of Tibet tours here.
Mt.Kailash Permit is going to be issued after June 25, 2014
We just got very reliable confirmation from Tibet that Ngari Prefecture will be reopened soon! Below are some rules and policies released by Tibet Tourism Bureau:
1. Ngari Prefecture will be reopened again on June 25th, 2014. The maximum reception capacity is about 50 tourists per day. Travelers older than 70 years old will not be accepted for now.
2. Only those travelers who are doing the 1st time Tibet trip will be accepted. Re-trip travelers will not be accepted for now.
3. Groups with multiple nationalities will not be accepted. Travelers are advised to travel with families.
4. Two guides will be assigned to groups over 10 travelers. The persons in charge of the travel agencies should accompany groups over 20 travelers.
5. All the guides and drivers should possess all necessary licenses.
6. Report to the situation and status to Tibet Tourism Bureau every day.
7. If the signal cannot cover the whole itinerary, a GPS phone should be equipped.
8. If any problem happens, please report to Tibet Tourism Bureau, Public Security Department and other related departments immediately.
1. Permit application of Mt. Kailash tour is more complicated than normal tour, it takes at least 20 working days. tourists need to plan the tour at least 30 days in advance with travel agency.
2. Some information in interest is not complete, please Contact Us for reliable update offical instruction.