5 Days Kathmandu to Nagarkot Trek Tour
(NT--05) Kathmandu -Nagarkot– Pokhara – Kathmandu
Escorted by private guide and vehicle; leave 365 days a year!
Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
Starting from Kathmandu, this short trek tour will take you to Chisapani, where you will enter through the Shivpuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. Then continue trekking to Nagarkot, which is one of the most popular destinations and famous for its fantastic location and sunrise view. After that, trek to Changunaryan with lush vegetation and rich birdlife and you can get a beautiful vista of the town and surrounding areas. Finally, return to Kathmandu and the tour ends.
At a GlanceDay 1
Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m)Day 2
Kathmandu to Chisapani (2300m)Day 3
Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m)Day 4
Nagarkot to ChangunarayanDay 5
Departure from Kathmandu
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m)
Arrive in Kathmadu. You will meet assist by our representative and transfer to Hotel.
Stay overnight at hotel
Day 2: Kathmandu to Chisapani (2300m)
Drive from Kathmandu to Sundarijal, which takes approximately one hour and then trek from Sunjdarijal to Chisapani takes about four and half hours. The trail will enter through the Shivpuri Watershed and Wildlife Reserve. The first settlement you will come across is Mulkharka with Tamang habitants with unique settlements. The route heads down the ridge through a forest of oak and rhododendron to Chisopani (2300m).
Day 3: Chisapani to Nagarkot (2175m)
Trek from Chisapani to Nagarkot takes about six hours. Your trekking starts to Chauki Bhanjag, which takes about 3 hours.Then you continue trekking along the charming trail which leads you toward Nagarkot. Nagarkot, (2175m) is by far one of the most popular destinations. In clear weather the Himalaya range can be seen, the happy visitor with its awe inspiring majesty and beauty.
Day 4: Nagarkot to Changunarayan
Trek from Nagarkot to Changunarayan takes about four hours. As you approach Changunarayan , a plethora of cultural diversities with historic World Heritage Site, interesting traditional practices, lush vegetation and rich birdlife unfolds before you. The artistic skill and urban ethos of its Newar inhabitants have created a place of charm and beauty. Streets are lined with bare-brick houses, carved wooden windows, sloping roofs, pagoda temples and sacred statues everywhere. From here, you can get a beautiful vista of the town and surrounding areas.
Day 5: Departure from Kathmandu
You will be transferred to airport to connect onward flight.
- Airport pickup/drop using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All transfers using private vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local English speaking guide.
- Necessary entrance fees to Attractions
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee – available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport – USD 25.00 per person for multiple entry up to 15 days.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
7 Days Kathmandu to Pokhara Tour
10 Days Birthplace of Buddha Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot- Pokhara- Chitwan- Lumbini -Tilaurkot- Kathmandu
12 Days Classic Nepal Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot- Kathmandu-Chitwan- Pokhara- Australian Camp- Pokhara - Kathmandu
10 Days Everest Panorama View Trek Tour
Kathmandu - Lukla- Phakding- Namche Bazaar- Khumjung- Tengboche- Monjo- Kathmandu
Get Started - 5 Days Kathmandu to Nagarkot Trek Tour