10 Days Natural Hot Spring Trek Tour
() Kathmandu - Pokhara- Kande-Landruk-Jhindanada-Ghandruk-Nayapul-Pokhara-Kathmandu
Escorted by private guide and vehicle; leave 365 days a year!
Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
Starting from Kathmandu, you can first go sightseeing in Kathmandu valley and drive to Pokhara. The next morning, you will start a scenic drive to Kande, from here you begin to trek to Landruk via Pitam Deurali. Then trek to Jhinudanda and enjoy yourself in Jhinu Hot Spring. Next, as you hike to Ghandruk village, the spectacular snow-capped view towering in front of you. Ghandruk village is one of biggest village in this area, and you can easily explore the traditional house, custom and their life style.
Afterwards, trek to Nayapul and then drive back to Pokhara, the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. Enjoy yourself along the bank of Phewa Lake and appreciate wonderful Annapurna panorama. Finally, drive back to Kathmandu and the tour ends.
At a GlanceDay 1
Arrive in KathmanduDay 2
Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley (1340m)Day 3
Drive to Pokhara (850m), 6 hours' driveDay 4
Drive to Kande and trek to Landruk (1565m) via Pitam Deurali (2100m), 5 hours' walkingDay 5
Trek to Jhinudanda and walk to natural hot spring (1780m), 4 hours' walkingDay 6
Jhinudanda to Ghandruk (1940m), 5 hours' walkingDay 7
Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul and drive to PokharaDay 8
Explore the Pokhara cityDay 9
Drive or Fly to KathmanduDay 10
Depart from Kathmandu
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive in Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the hospitable tour guide and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Your guide will explain briefly the program upon arrival at hotel.
Stay overnight in Kathmandu
Day 2: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley (1340m)
After welcome breakfast, we will take you a glimpse of half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley: Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temple in Nepal. We keep going for walk to see the huge of stupa of Buddha, also known as Bodhanath, the largest stupa in Nepal. Afterward taking a ride to Bhaktapur, a fascinating town, visit Bhaktapur's Dubar Square featuring the Victorian illustrations style with temples and temples complex.
Stay overnight at tea house lodge
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara (850m), 6 hours' drive
Early in the morning after having breakfast, you will start a scenic drive to the beautiful city of Pokhara and then transfer to your hotel. In the afternoon if time permits, you can boat in Phewa lake and visit Barahi temple situated in Center of Phewa Lake, also side trip around lakeside.
Day 4: Drive to Kande and trek to Landruk (1565m) via Pitam Deurali (2100m), 5 hours' walking
After breakfast, we will start a scenic drive to Kande, and then trek to Landruk via Pitam Deurali.
Day 5: Trek to Jhinudanda and walk to natural hot spring (1780m), 4 hours' walking
Day 6: Jhinudanda to Ghandruk (1940m), 5 hours' walking
In the morning after having breakfast, we will descend to small stream and climb up with small stone staircase with zigzag uphill through the terrace fields viewing Jhinu Danda and Chhomrong village from top of the ridge, with its small settlement which takes about 2 and half hour.
Then we walk small ups and downs through the dense forest of rhododendron viewing scenic Landruk and Ghandruk village until reaching Ghandruk, which is also known as Konda Village in their local language. Konda means Stone and we can see all the walking trail and house when we are entering in the village.
Day 7: Trek from Ghandruk to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
From natural hot springs we walk at the right side of Modi Khola for 4.5 hrs to Birethanti which can be considered one of the best and the most relaxing walks of the entire trek. We reach Nayapul then an hour drive will take us back to Pokhara.
After we check in to hotel, we will then walk to the Fewa Lake for our boating trip to Barahi Temple and then back to hotel.
Day 8: Explore the Pokhara city
Today, you have a full day to explore Pokhara city, the most popular destination in Nepal after Kathmandu. Enjoy the morning trip along the bank of Phewa Lake, you can admire the stunning view of the Fish Tail's Peak reflected in the silver surface of the water. You can also see the wonderful Annapurna panorama forms a superb backdrop to Pokhara from the lake.
Aside from Phewa Lake, we keep visiting the Seti River gorge - one of the best places to see, Mahendra Gufa, used to be well-known for its stalactites. In the evening, walk around Lakeside Market.
Stay overnight at hotel
Day 9: Drive or Fly to Kathmandu
After breakfast, we will take morning flight or bus ride to Kathmandu. You can prepare for next day departure.
Stay overnight in Kathmandu
Day 10: Depart from Kathmandu
You will be transferred to airport to connect onward flight.
- Tibet travel permit and all other necessary permits to Tibet;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Personal knowledgeable English-speaking Tibetan local tour guide;
- Personal comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable Tibetan local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on your group size;
- All lodging listed in the itinerary; it’s your decision about the accommodation class: luxury 5-star international hotel, comfortable 4-star hotel, economic 3-star hotel or budget hostel, guesthouse or tent. Please tell us your accommodation preference when submitting the enquiry; we will arrange the best-value hotels for you.
- Domestic flight/train tickets listed in the itinerary;
- All meals listed in the above itinerary;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- First aid kit;
- International flight to and out of China;
- Chinese visa (Note: we could help you with the Chinese visa application, like providing the invitation letter, presenting the hotel or domestic flight reservation copies, etc that you may need. )
- Domestic flight/train not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your Tibet trip), optional tour activities, etc.
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
5 Days Kathmandu to Nagarkot Trek Tour
Kathmandu -Nagarkot– Pokhara – Kathmandu
10 Days Everest Panorama View Trek Tour
Kathmandu - Lukla- Phakding- Namche Bazaar- Khumjung- Tengboche- Monjo- Kathmandu
16 Days Annapurna Base Camp Trek Tour
Kathmandu-Pokhara-Tirkhedhunga-Ghorepani-Poon Hill-Chomrong-Himalaya Hotel-Annapurna Base Camp-Pokhara-Kathmandu
17 Days Nepal Everest Base Camp Trek Tour
Kathmandu - Phakding-Namche Bazaar-Tengboche- Dingboche- Lobuche-Gorakshep- Everest base camp-Kathmandu
Get Started - 10 Days Natural Hot Spring Trek Tour