We Guarantee Successful Tibet Travel Permit Application
Getting a Tibet Permit is vital for Tibet travel. As the largest local Tibet travel agency since 1984, we handle around 8000+ Tibet permit applications worldwide each year.
Through years of cooperation with relevant local Tibet government and extensive business network, we promise to secure your permit when needed.
Here are the reasons why counting on us will bring you a worry-free Tibet Permit service.Apply for Tibet Travel Permit Online
Great Networking with Relevant Local Governments
As an instantly-recognizable brand for Tibet travel in Tibet, we have great networking relevant local Tibet governments. Our special team in charge of Tibet Permit processing can quickly submit your Tibet Permit application to the relevant tourism bureaus. Years of working experience and a huge network inside the industry will us the utmost efficiency for the processing of Tibet permit.
In our Lhasa office, we have professionals to apply for travel documents for international tourists. They engage in making written and electronic documents, submitting the documents to relevant government departments for approval, handling emergencies, maintaining good relations with government officials, etc.
Shortest Duration: Get Your Tibet Permit in only 2 Days
Normally, the processing of Tibet Permit in relevant tourism departments takes around 8-9 days shortly after we submit your application. However, for the urgent permit, we can utilize our extensive resources and get your Tibet Permit issued in 2 days.
Permits for Diverse Tour Categories, Except for Mountaineering
In addition to getting Tibet permits for small group tours, we can also help you get Tibet permit for trekking, cycling, motorcycling, self-driving and birding, and Mt.Kailash kora, EBC tour, and Lhasa to Kathmandu overland tour, etc.
In reality, to many restricted and remote regions of Tibet, a Tibet Permit alone will not be enough, you can enjoy our permit service like Alien’s Travel Permit, Military Permit, etc.
Enjoy Tibet Permit Service for Free
To our clients, we offer free service for processing Tibet permit on your behalf. Besides, after we get your Tibet permit in Lhasa, we will forward it by express to your hotel in your Tibet entry cities like Beijing, Shanghai, and Chengdu, or Guangzhou, etc. You won’t have to pay any money. In some urgent circumstances, our staff will deliver it to you in person. And all our delivery service is free of charge.
Systematic Management: Minimize Human Errors
We have developed a smart Tibet Permit monitoring system. From the moment our staff collects the client’s travel documents to the processing of Tibet permit and issue of Tibet Permit and delivery of Tibet permit, we can closely follow the entire process, making sure everything goes smoothly. Meanwhile, our travel consultants can update the news of the processing of Tibet Permit to the clients.
Thanks to the advanced managerial system, we annually help approximately 8000+ global clients to successfully get Tibet Permit. Not a single accident occurred.
Other Help for Getting Your Tibet Permit
To international tourists, we may also help you get the Invitation letter of applying for Chinese Visa (30 days in advance) when needed. You may discuss with our travel consultants who will offer help for you.
Extra Tips for Getting Tibet Travel Permit
Based on our decades of Tibet Permit dealing experience, we would like to share some tips on how to obtain Tibet Permit successfully here.
1. Don’t list places that tourists are not allowed to visit as your destinations. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
2. Avoid asking more than one travel agency to apply for the permit for you. Otherwise, the government will regard it as the malicious competition among those agencies and reject the application.
3. Avoid traveling to Tibet in March. Since 2008, March has been a politically sensitive month in Tibet. There is an occasional tightening of restrictions on travelers to Tibet. It is difficult to obtain Tibet permits in this month.
4. Avoid visiting Tibet when significant conferences or political events are held in China. During such a period, the government will tighten security.
5. Try to find more travel mates. It is easier for a group to get the permit. If you are an individual traveler, it is best to join one of our tour groups.
6. It is best to submit your documents to your travel agency to apply for the permit one month in advance. Urgent application is not advisable. Please check top FAQs for applying for Tibet Permit.
Choosing our Tibet Permit service is the best decision you made. As the top online Tibet tour operator, we have rich experience in applying for Tibet Visa. Although it is occasionally difficult, we always make every effort to do it. We aim to help our clients to accomplish their lifetime trip on the roof of the world.