Guaranteed Tibet Permit for 2018 & 2019
Benefiting from the favorable policy, Tibet Vista can guarantee you a Tibet Permit. In the past years, we've organized over60,000 individual travelers and more than 2,000 tour groups with assured permits to Tibet, even during the very difficult period of time in early 2012. Now, we're taking reservations for 2018 and 2019 Tibet tours. Do not hesitate to contact us if you are planning a trip to Tibet. Click the best of Tibet tours here.
We Guarantee Successful Tibet Travel Permit Application
As the top online Tibet tour operator, Tibet Travel Org (About us) annually sends thousands of tourists to Tibet. We had served over 30 thousand foreigners by the end of 2013. Thus, we have rich experience in applying for Tibet Visa. Although it is occasionally difficult, we always make every effort to do it. Our aim is to help our clients to accomplish their lifetime trip on the roof of the world.
Tibet Visa or Tibet Travel Permit is a special permission from Chinese government and a must-have document for foreign travelers to Tibet. They are required to show it when boarding a train or plane to Tibet. In our Lhasa office, we have professionals to apply for travel documents for foreigners. They engage in making written and electronic documents, submitting the documents to relevant government departments for approval, handling emergencies, maintaining good relations with government officials, etc.
We are able to deal with various applications efficiently and offering the following services：
1) Normal application for Tibet Visa (20 days in advance).
2) Urgent application for Tibet Visa (One week in advance).
3) Changes of Tibet Visa, including tour dates and destinations.
4) Application for travel permits to restricted areas in Tibet, like Ngari and Chamdo.
5) Invitation letter of applying for Chinese Visa (30 days in advance).
6) Application for permits for Taiwanese.
Our team members in Lhasa are checking the information on Tibet Travel Permit and ready to deliver it to the customer
Based on our experience of over ten years, we would like to share some tips on how to obtain Tibet Permit successfully here.
1. Don’t list places that tourists are not allowed to visit as your destinations. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.
2. Avoid asking more than one travel agency to apply for the permit for you. Otherwise, the government will regard it as malicious competition among those agencies and reject the application.
3. Avoid traveling to Tibet in March. Since 2008, March has been a politically sensitive month in Tibet. There is occasional tightening of restrictions on travelers to Tibet. It is difficult to obtain Tibet permits in this month.
4. Avoid visiting Tibet when significant conferences or political events are held in China. During such a period, the government will tighten security.
5. Try to find more travel mates. It is easier for a group to get the permit. If you are an individual traveler, it is best to join in one of our tour groups.
6. It is best to submit your documents to your travel agency to apply for the permit one month in advance. Urgent application is not advisable.