4 Days Nepal Impression Tour
Escorted by private guide and vehicle; leave 365 days a year!
Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
For tourists who will make a brief stopover in Kathmandu, the tiny 4-day tour will take you to get a taste of what local Nepali life and iconic Durbar Square look like. Highly recommended, if you only stay in Kathmandu briefly and get ready for the travel permits for Tibet Visit.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu
Arrive at Tribhuwan International Airport, Kathmandu, you are welcomed by the hospitable meeting and then you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu Tour
After welcome breakfast, we will take you a glimpse of half day sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; Pashupatinath Temple, one of the most important Hindu temple in Nepal. We keep going for walk to see the huge of stupa of Buddha, also known as Boudhanath Stupa, the largest stupa in Nepal. Afterward taking a ride to Bhaktapur, a fascinating town, visit Bhaktapur Dubar Square featuring the Victorian illustrations style with temples and temples complex. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Kathmandu
After breakfast, keep full day valley sightseeing with Kathmandu Durbar Square, the place of the Malla and then the Shah Kings of Nepal, visiting Kumari Temple, house of the virgin goddess, visiting Swoyambhunath (Monkey Temple), a stupa on the top of hill - from here you can overlook the scenery of Kathmandu, Visiting Patan city, the second largest town in the valley, Krishna Mandir, Golden Temple etc.. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Early morning Mt. Everest Scenic flight (free for optional activities) Departure Transfer to airport to connect onward flight.
- Airport pickup/drop using private vehicle
- Hotel accommodation at respective hotels on BB (Bed & Breakfast) basis
- All transfers using private vehicle.
- All sightseeing tours accompanied by local English speaking guide.
- Necessary entrance fees to Monuments
- Airfare to/from Nepal.
- Nepal visa fee - available upon arrival at Kathmandu airport – USD 25.00 per person for multiple entry up to 15 days.
- Lunch & Dinner
- Beverage and expenses of personal nature.
- Any Optional Sightseeing Tours and extension of tours, hotel accommodation etc.
- Tips to guide, porters, drivers etc.
- Personal Insurance.
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
5 Days Kathmandu to Nagarkot Trek Tour
Kathmandu -Nagarkot– Pokhara – Kathmandu
10 Days Everest Panorama View Trek Tour
Kathmandu - Lukla- Phakding- Namche Bazaar- Khumjung- Tengboche- Monjo- Kathmandu
12 Days Classic Nepal Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot- Kathmandu-Chitwan- Pokhara- Australian Camp- Pokhara - Kathmandu
14 Days Nepal Cultural Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot-Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara-Dhulikhel- Kathmandu
Get Started - 4 Days Nepal Impression Tour