Classic Mount Everest Helicopter Tour
(NP-KEBC-01) Lukla - Kala Patthar - Solu Khumbu - Kathmandu
Escorted by private guide and vehicle; leave 365 days a year!
Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; have experiences of high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
Short of time for the popular Everest Base Camp trek? No Problem! With a decent budget, why not enjoy the awesome EBC tour above the air? We offer you the reliable and comfortable helicopter tour to Kala Patthar for photographing the amazing vista of Mt. Everest. You may even land at EBC for a brief visit and enjoy the breakfast while marveling at mighty Himalayan Ranges surrounding you.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Helicopter tour to EBC
Step 1: Take the Early Morning Flight to Lukla (45min’s flight )
You will have an early rise and our staff will pick you up at around 5:30 am in your hotel lobby and get your transfer to the Kathmandu International Airport for the flight to Lukla(2860m). The helicopter will get fuel for the continual flight to Everest Base Camp (5364m).
Step 2: Fly from Lukla to Everest Base Camp via Kala Patthar (25mins’ flight )
The helicopter will take you for an incredible aerial tour of Himalayan Range, and land briefly at Kala Patthar (5545m) and Everest Base Camp (5364m) for you to take photos of the mind-blowing vista of Mt. Everest. Totally, we will spend around 5-10mins on the ground, with weather permitting.
Step 3: Keep Flying to Solu Khumbu for the Breakfast (15 mins’ flight)
As the helicopter will get fuelled, you will enjoy the tasty breakfast while enjoying the mighty Himalayan Range at Hotel Everest View. We will stay there for about 30-50 mins.
Step 4: Fly back to Kathmandu and Get you Transferred to Hotel (around 60mins’ flight)
Take a quick birds’ eye view of the breathtaking Himalayas and Nepali villages down below; after around an hour’s flight, you will land in Kathmandu International Airport, and our staff will transfer you back to the hotel. The helicopter tour ends.
- Arrival and Departure transportation to the airport from the hotel and vice-versa
- Seating arrangement for up to the maximum of 6 people
- Applicable permit arrangement service only
- Medical kits
- Oxygen Supply
- One hour break at Everest View Hotel for Breakfast (You can get breakfast at $ 10 to $ 20)
- Chartered helicopter
- 5 to 10 Minute of Break at Kalapather View Point for Pictures and Videos
- 5 Minutes of Hiking at 5550 Meter height (With view of Mount Everest)
- Government Tax & Service Charges
- Medical and life insurance
- Personal expenses and meals in Everest
- Hard/soft drinks throughout the trip
- Personal Gear Down jackets and other equipment costs
- Sagarmatha National Park fees (USD 34)
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
5 Days Kathmandu to Nagarkot Trek Tour
Kathmandu -Nagarkot– Pokhara – Kathmandu
10 Days Everest Panorama View Trek Tour
Kathmandu - Lukla- Phakding- Namche Bazaar- Khumjung- Tengboche- Monjo- Kathmandu
12 Days Classic Nepal Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot- Kathmandu-Chitwan- Pokhara- Australian Camp- Pokhara - Kathmandu
14 Days Nepal Cultural Tour
Kathmandu - Nagarkot-Kathmandu-Chitwan-Lumbini-Pokhara-Dhulikhel- Kathmandu
Get Started - Classic Mount Everest Helicopter Tour