11 Days Tibet Kailash Pilgrimage Tour by Helicopter from Nepal
(KHT-011) Kathmandu - Nepalgunj - Hilsa - Purang - Manasarovar - Darchen - Kailash - Purang - Nepalgunj - Kathmandu
- based on double occupancy;
- 3-star accommodation level in low season;
- international airfare is not included;
- price is subject to change according to group size and payment methods;
Join-in small group with fixed departure!
Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
Trip Level Guide:
- Easy - suitable for all level of fitness, family with kids and senior groups.
- Moderate - suitable for ones with average level fitness, family with kids bigger than 12 yrs.
- Moderate to Strenous - suitable for ones physically fit; experienced in high altitude trek.
- Strenuous: suitable for adventures and individual with physically fit and healthy.
Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour is designed for those who are looking for visiting Mt. Kailash and Lake Manasarova only from Nepal. Mt Kailash Helicopter Tour access is connected via Simikot to directly drop at borderland of Hilsa then continue overland journey towards the Shore of Mansarovar Lake. Further holy journey from Mansarovar Lake we start hiking to complete the KORA of Mt Kailash which takes three days. After the Kora trip we again join for overland and drive back to boarder and to catch the flight by helicopter again, then back to Kathmandu by air.
At a GlanceDay 1
Arrival KathmanduDay 2
Kathmandu City Glimpse & Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by Flight 55minDay 3
Nepalgunj to Simkot by Flight 45minDay 4
Fly to Hilsa(3700m) and across the Karnali River and Drive to Purang(3800m), Helicopter 30 min & drive 1hrDay 5
Drive from Purang to Manasarovar Lake (105 km – 3 Hrs)Day 6
Drive from Manasarova Lake to Darchen (60 km, 2/3 Hr), then trek to Asthpad.Day 7
Drive to SaShung to Starting trek around Mt.Kailash. Trek to DiraphukDay 8
Continue Parikrama over Dromala pass to Zuthul Puk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]Day 9
End Parikrama near DarchenDay 10
Fly to Kathmandu via two stops at Simikor and NepalgunjDay 11
Day by Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival Kathmandu
Arrival Katmandu transfer to hotel, evening Pashupatinath Arati darshan and at dinner time program briefing, Meal plain (B/L/D.)
Stay overnight in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu City Glimpse & Kathmandu to Nepalgunj by Flight 55min
Morning sightseeing in Pashupatinath Temple by AC coach: Afternoon Fly to Nepalganj(50 minute fly),over night at hotel. Meal plain(B/L/D).
Stay overnight in hotel in Nepalgunj.
Day 3: Nepalgunj to Simkot by Flight 45min
Early morning flight to Simikot(45minute) rest for acclimatize for high altitude at Simikot afternoon walk around hill side meal plan (B.L.D)
Stay overnight in Sun Valley Resort or Simiar
Day 4: Fly to Hilsa(3700m) and across the Karnali River and Drive to Purang(3800m), Helicopter 30 min & drive 1hr
After breakfast shift to Helicopter and fly to Hilsa (Nepali border) 20 minute fly helicopter and pick up Shera border(walk 10minute) cross border and enter Tibet ,meet our Tibetan and Nepali crew and drive to Taklakot(3900m) 30 km.Meal plain (B/L/D).
Stay overnight in Guest house
Day 5: Drive from Purang to Manasarovar Lake (105 km – 3 Hrs)
Morning Drive 78 km. to Holy Lake Manasarovar (4500 M) and rest of day perform free for spiritual activities such as the abode of god will be a lifetime - achievement. Pooja, Havana worship, meditation, holy bath etc. Meal plain(B/L/D).
Stay overnight at the shore of Lake Manasarovar.
Day 6: Drive from Manasarova Lake to Darchen (60 km, 2/3 Hr), then trek to Asthpad.
Manasorovar to Darchen 30km. (4560 m): After breakfast drive an Hour Darchen, the base camp of Holy, Mt. Kailash. Rest of day free for acclimatization and preparing for circuit ( Parikarma ).
Stay overnight in New Guest house
Day 7: Drive to SaShung to Starting trek around Mt.Kailash. Trek to Diraphuk
Darchen to Diraphuk 18km. Paikarma/Cora begins drive 10 km. cover to Tarboche(yam dhwar) and trek up to walk approximately about 04/05 hour Diraphuk (4890m).Meal plan (B/L/D).
Stay overnight at Guest House.
Day 8: Continue Parikrama over Dromala pass to Zuthul Puk [22 kms 7-8 Hrs.]
Trek to Zuthulphuk (4790m) 22km. walk approximately 08 / 10 hours - Parikarma Continues, this is the day every pilgrims talks about, the most difficult journey through out the trip, Trek up to Dolma La pass(5600m). We will offer very short prayers at Dolmala and move towards Gaurikunda. They programmed in the same as usual, Zuthulphuk. Meal plain (B/L/D).
Stay overnight at guest house
Day 9: End Parikrama near Darchen
Zuthulphuk to Taklakot via Manasarovar Lake. After Breakfast, we will trek around 8 km. We will be reaching at the point, where our jeeps will be waiting to drive us to Darchen, Parikarma ends. After Lunch we will drive to Taklakot via Manasoravar parikarma (circuit). Meal plain(B/L/D)
Stay overnight at guest house
Day 10: Fly to Kathmandu via two stops at Simikor and Nepalgunj
Early morning Drive to Nepal border, As soon as possible fly by Helicopter to Nepalgunj via Simikot and then same day connect flight back to Kathmandu. Meal plain (B/L/D).
Stay overnight at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 11: Tour ends
Departure transfer to connect your onward journey. Meal plain (B).
2018 Fixed Departure Dates
|Batch No.||Arrival in Kathmandu||Return to Kathmandu||Remarks||For Booking|
|1||05th May||15th May||Request Booking|
|2||10th May||20th May||Full Moon Trip||Request Booking|
|3||17th May||27th May||Request Booking|
|4||22th May||02nd June||Request Booking|
|5||25th May||01st June||Request Booking|
|6||28th May||07th June||Request Booking|
|7||02nd June||12th June||Request Booking|
|8||05th June||15st June||Request Booking|
|9||10th June||20th June||Full Moon Trip||Request Booking|
|10||16th June||26th June||Request Booking|
|11||20th June||30th June||Request Booking|
|12||24th June||04th July||Request Booking|
|13||03rd July||13thJuly||Request Booking|
|14||10th July||20th July||Request Booking|
|15||15th July||04th Aug||Request Booking|
|16||04th Aug||14th Aug||Request Booking|
|17||14th Aug||24th Aug||Request Booking|
|18||22th Aug||01st Sept||Request Booking|
|19||28th Aug||07th Sept||Request Booking|
|20||01sh Sept||11th Sept||Request Booking|
|21||03rd Sept||13th Sept||Request Booking|
|22||05th Sept||15th Sept||Full Moon Trip||Request Booking|
|23||10th Sept||20th Sept||Full Moon Trip||Request Booking|
|24||12th Sept||22th Sept||Request Booking|
- All travel permit and all other necessary permits to Mount Kailash;
- All entrance ticket fees for all tourist sites listed in the itinerary;
- Shared knowledgeable English-speaking local tour guide;
- Personal comfortable, clean and safe vehicle with reliable local driver; vehicle ranging from 4WD land cruiser to minibus depending on the group size;
- All lodging listed in the itinerary (Kathmandu: 3 star hotel ; Tibet: local guesthouse)
- Domestic flight tickets listed in the itinerary;
- All meals listed in the above itinerary;
- One shared big Oxygen tank in the car;
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance;
- First aid kit;
- International flight to and out of Kathmandu;
- Nepal visa (Note: we could help you with the Nepal visa application, like providing the invitation letter, presenting the hotel or domestic flight reservation copies, etc that you may need. )
- Domestic flight/train not listed in the itinerary. (We can provide you the domestic flight/train ticket booking service at the BEST discount price; please contact us our travel experts for the details.)
- Meals not specified in the itinerary; usually it costs about USD3-15 per person for one meal in TAR (Tibet Autonomous Region).
- Tips and gratitude to tour guide and driver;
- Personal expenses, like laundry, phone call, snacks, soft drinks (please do the best to avoid the alcoholic beverages during your trip), optional tour activities, etc.
- This Price is only available for Indian passport holders, and if you are non-Indian citizens, 400 USD needs to be added to original price.
Contact us for your dream trip now !Enquire Now
You May Also Like
13 Days Kailash Pilgrimage Tour via Gyirong Port
Kathmandu - Nylam - Shigatse - Paryang - Lake Manasarover - Mt.Kailash - Darchen - Saga - Shigatse - Naylam - Kathmandu
22 Days Travel to western Tibet from Nepal
Kathmandu-Lhasa-Namtso-Ali-Guge Kingdom-Darchen-Lake Manasarovar-Peiku-tso Lake-Gyirong Port
17 Days Kailash Manasarovar Tour & Guge Kingdom Exploration
Lhasa - Gyantse - Shigatse - Everest Base Camp - Saga - Darchen - Kailash Kora (3 days) - Guge Kingdom - Manasarovar - Saga - Sakya - Shigatse - Lhasa
22 Days Western and Northern Tibet Overland
Lhasa-Gyangtse-Shigatse-Mt.Everest-Manasarover-Mt.Kailash-Guge-Ali-Gegye-Gertse-Dong tso-Nyma-Banger-Namtso Round tour
Get Started - 11 Days Tibet Kailash Pilgrimage Tour by Helicopter from Nepal