Tibet Tour Programs Offered by CITS Tibet
Small Group Tour is organized at 4-20 travelers in a group, the group members are all foreigners and served by local English Speaking Tibetan Tour Guide. Provide our travelers a perfect combination of intimacy, flexibility and low price.
- 8-day Tibet Tour - Lhasa and Everest Base Camp from 660US$
- 7-day Tibet Tour - Lhasa to Kathmandu via Everest Base Camp from 800US$
- 6-day Lhasa and Shigatse Cultural Tour from 560US$
- 6-day Lhasa city and Namtso Lake Tour(Camp by the Lake) from 490US$
- 5-day Lhasa City Highlights Tour from 380US$
For those who travel with limited time and want to an easy trip around Lhasa, tour packages are from 4 to 8 days, include the cultural tourist sites and Monasteries in Lhasa city, Buddhist sites, Holy Lakes and Tibetan Villages near Lhasa.
- 4 days Lhasa Tour (visit main tourist sites in Lhasa City)
- 5 days Lhasa Tour (in-deep discovery)
- 5 days Lhasa and Drak Yerpa Ruin Tour (Meditation Caves)
- 6 days Lhasa and Lake Namtso Tour (Live at the lake shore)
- 5 days Lhasa and Samye Monastery Tour (The Region of Tibet Buddhism)
- 7 days Lhasa/Lake Namtso/Drolma Valley
- 8 days Lhasa/Drigung Til Monastery/Reting Monastery/Lake Namtso/Lhasa Tour
A series of land trip to Everest Base Camp served for those who love both Lhasa and Himalaya mountain sightsing, from 6 days short excursion to 11 days in-deep exploration.
Spend 7-9 days across Himayalas, Overland from Lhasa to Kathmandu along Sino-Nepal Friendship Highway, visit Gyantse, Shigatse, Sakya, Everest Base Camp etc. on the way.
Designed for those are more interested in Tibetan Culture than Natural Scenery, include important cultural cities in central Tibet Area like Tsedang, Shigatse, Gyantse, Nyingchi etc.
A series of trekking programs from 9 days to 20 days designed for who love trek deeply or want to attempt trek in high mountains. We do some classic trek tours like Ganden to Samye, Old Tingri to EBC often and provide professional trekking tour guides, outdoor tents, cooking gear, sleeping bags etc.
Family travels are specially designed for parents with children at 5-17 years old. Besides traditional historic sites visit, you can have a close contact with Local Tibetan families and know their real daily life. Some outdoor activities designed for parents and children can make your trip more interesting.
A pilgrimage excursion to the holy Mt. Kailash, Discover the unique, colorful and vibrant people of Tibet; monks, lamas, mountains, and nomads. Go into the immense wild land of Western Tibet. We designed a series of Mt.Kailash Tours by different routes to Kailash from 2 weeks to 3 weeks.
- 16 Days Lhasa/Mt. Kailash/Lhasa or Nepal Border
- 18 Days Lhasa/EBC/Mt. Kailash/Lhasa or Nepal Border
- 18 Days Lhasa/Kailash/Guge/Ali/Kashgar
- 20 Days Lhasa/Mt.Kailash/Guge Kingdom/Lhasa or Nepal Border
- 21 Days Lhasa/EBC/Mt. Kailash/Guge Kingdom/Lhasa or Nepal Border
- 24 Days Adventure Tour across Western Tibet Kailash and Northern Tibet Qiangtang
Spend 8-12 days from the edge of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau to Lhasa, go through Shangri-la, Kham Tibetan Area, Yangtze River Grand Gorge, Hengduan Mountain Area with uncountable ice mountains and streams, to contact the pure Tibetan People hidden in an area between China Mainland and Tibet.
Designed for travelers who love Train travel to Tibet when they are planning a China Tour, The Qinghai-Tibet Railway line connects Lhasa (Tibet) with Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Chengdu, Xining and Lanzhou.
This is the ultimate motorbike adventure across Tibet - 'The Roof of the World'. You ride across the Tibetan highlands - a stark landscape dotted with nomadic settlements, emerald lakes and snowy peaks.
Try to plan your trip to Tibet during Festivals to witness more active Tibetan Cultural, Tibet has many unique festivals like Saga Dawa, Shotun, Death anniversary of Tsongpa which helps tourists for better understanding on Tibetan culture and customs.
To explore 5 Cultures in the East, the cradle of human's civilization �C China, China Tibet, Nepal, Bhutan and India.
Fly to Tibet at the lowest airport in eastern Tibet, from the low altitude(2500m) to the high altitude(3500m) by road, help you to avoid suffering from high altitude sickness, Nyingchi Tour can also bring you the beautiful scenery of Niyang River and the Gorge of Yarlung Tsangpo River.
- 7 days Chengdu, Nyingchi, Braksum-Tso, Lhasa,Namtso Tour
- 10 days Chengdu,Nyingchi, Bomi, Rawo Lake, Lhasa Tour
- 8 days Chengdu, Brahmaputra Grand canyon, Nyingchi, Braksum-Tso, Lhasa Tour
- 10 days Chengdu, Nyingchi, Lhasa, Namtso,Shigatse,Everest Base Camp Tour
- 13 days Chengdu,Nyingchi,Bomi,Rawo Lake, Lhasa, Namtso, Shigatse, Everest Base Camp Tour