China Tibet Tourism Bureau
In 1986,China Tibet Tourism Bureau was set up, directly under People's Government of TAR. Office, Market Development Department, Management Department, Planning & Finance Department and Administration are set in the bureau.
There are main duties of China Tibet Tourism Bureau:
1. Carry out the state tour policies and laws
2. Work and carry out the goal, policy and schedule on the tourism development of TAR;
3. Take charge of the statistic and audit of the tourism in TAR.
4. Research and advance the reform of tour system, develop the Tibetan tourism with other related departments jointly.
Make scientific development and reasonable usage of Tibetan tour resource;
5. Organize the publicizing and promotion on Tibetan tourism.
6. Take charge the whole management of Tibetan tourism.
7. Transact the Tibetan tour visa with related departments jointly;
8. Supervise the work of national and international tour organizations in TAR.
Add No.3 of Norbu Lingka Road, Lhasa, Tibet, China
Our Featured Group Tours
Small Group Journeys are set date trips designed for travel with a small group, sharing the enjoyment,cost and expreience of the destinations. A 8 days Trip to Mt.Everest Base Camp or Overland to kathmandu from Lhasa only cost you 700USD. Tours dispatch weekly, do not miss the chance, join in now!